AnyRoR Land Records Gujarat
Anyror | Any ror | Anyror Gujarat | Land Records | anyror.gujarat.gov.in: Hello, Welcome to Bharat Portal. The Government of Gujarat has launched a portal called Anyror, through which the Gujarat land records are easily obtained. Today we will provide you information about Anyror (Land Record) portal. With the help of this portal, you will check your land record information in just a few seconds. As you know, Digital Gujarat Portal is a single desk of multiple services. So, through Digital Gujarat Portal, you may also check your land records.
What is AnyRor Gujarat?
Gujarat Revenue Department is providing land records through Anyror (anyror.gujarat.gov.in) like Map of Bhulekh, Khasra, Khatauni number, copy of Khatauni and other facilities. You can check the land records of 225 talukas and 26 districts of Gujarat by using Anyror Gujarat Portal. If you want to buy or sell a land in Gujarat then it is necessary that you must see the land record map. Any citizen of the state can view the records of agricultural land from Anyror Online Portal without any fee. Also, you can easily get information about the land owner’s name, land area, and land type, etc. With the help of this portal, you can verify the status of the Urban and Rural areas and the land sold.
ROR Issuance process
If you are a landowner, you can get the print of Record of Rights (ROR) online without submitting any manual application from the Taluka office. With the E-Dhara portal, you can obtain the 7/12 document even if you are aware of only one of these things- survey number, khata number, farm name or landowner name. The operator will be able to search the database and will confirm the details with you, before printing the document.
If you want to use the ROR for official purposes, you can get this printed document signed by the Mamlatdar or the designated person. The landowner also has to pay user charges of Rs 15 to get the ROR issued.
AnyRoR Gujarat Official Portal: https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/
Benefits of Anyror Gujarat Scheme – anyror.gujarat.gov.in
- This portal protect the rights of the owner of the land.
- It helps to get a loan from a bank.
- You can check your land record in just a few seconds using Anyror.
- It can be used to check the ownership of land.
- During the land sale, the land records can be used by the buyer can verify or check the revenue records of the land.
Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR
- VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or Satbara Utara.
- VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details.
- VF6: Village Form 6 registers which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in the land record.
- 135 D: 135 D is a Notice to Mutation. When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepares Notice 135D.
7/12 Utara Gujarat, Anyror, Android App
7/12 Gujarat ROR app is for Record online Land Record of Gujarat State. You will find all the details related to your land. By using this app you can check Gujarat Land Records like, VF7, VF 8A, VF 6 and VF 12.
By use of this AnyRoR app Gujarat Kishan(Farmar) can see his land 7/12, 8(a), 6 and more details. User can see more information of land via survey number,District, Taluka, Village Survey Number. User can get their land details any time and anywhere from their mobile.
This application use for the Record of – Any Ror, Anyror, 7 12 record, Land record , sat bar, 7 12 8a,gujarat Jamin record, agriculture land, Non agriculture land NA land, Industrial Land, GIDC, Commercial Land, Allocation of land, Name of party.
1) Land Measure Via GPS
2) Get Land Record
3) Knowledge Center to Get All Details of Documents of Gujarat
4) Unit Convertor for Easy Calculation – In Build CalCulator