It will be a non-editable secure portable document format (PDF) version of the EPIC (approx. 250 KB) which can be downloaded on mobile or in a self-printable form on the computer. A voter can thus store the card on his mobile, upload it on Digi locker or print it and
self-laminate it. This is in addition to PVC EPIC being issued for fresh registration.
Citizen can Download e-EPIC From
Taking forward its continuous efforts of building an active democratic citizenry in the country, Election Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a Mobile Application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country. The app aims to provide a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country. The app provides following facilities to Indian voters..
How To Download e-EPIC ?
How To Download Digital Voter ID Card?
- To download the digital voter ID card, first, visit the election commission’s official website https://voterportal.eci.gov.in.
- Now go to the login page of the Voter Service Portal (NVSP) (https://www.nvsp.in/Account/Login
- Keep in mind that you need to have an account for this. If there is no account so you can create your account with a mail id and a mobile number.
- After creating the account, you will be asked for some details here. Add these details and log in.
- After logging in, you will get the option to download e-EPIC.
- As you click on the download option then the PDF file of voter ID will be downloaded.
Benefits of e-EPIC Cards
This year, the Election Commission had launched the e-EPIC facility on National Voters’ Day. The benefit of this digital voter identity card is that when you change the city or state you will not face the difficulty of making a new card every time. You will be able to use fresh version downloads by only changing the address.